How can I support breast cancer?
- Wear pink.
- Help a cancer patient.
- Share facts and statistics.
- Educate yourself and others about cancer screenings.
- Decorate a bulletin board.
- Fund research initiatives.
- Participate in a run or a walk.
What emotion is behind breast cancer? If you have recently been diagnosed with breast cancer or any other cancer, you may be experiencing a wide variety of emotions: fear, anger, sadness, guilt, helplessness, and anxiety.
Why do we support breast cancer? Awareness surrounding breast cancer is incredibly important as early detection, often through screening, can catch the disease when it is most treatable. According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), breast cancer is the most common cancer in American women, except for skin cancers.
Which is the best breast cancer charity to donate to?
- American Cancer Society.
- Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer.
- National Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Susan G. Komen Foundation.
- Young Survival Coalition.