What are 5 ways to prevent breast cancer?
- Limit alcohol. The more alcohol you drink, the greater your risk of developing breast cancer.
- Maintain a healthy weight. If your weight is healthy, work to maintain that weight.
- Be physically active.
- Limit postmenopausal hormone therapy.
How is breast cancer prevention? Can Breast Cancer Be Prevented? There is no sure way to prevent breast cancer. But there are things you can do that might lower your risk. This can be especially helpful for women with certain risk factors for breast cancer, such as having a strong family history or certain inherited gene changes.
What are 10 ways to prevent cancer?
- Stop Smoking. If you smoke, you should quit.
- Avoid Secondhand Smoke. Did you know that secondhand smoke can cause lung cancer in adults who have never smoked?
- Be More Active.
- Eat More Plants.
- Limit Alcohol Intake.
- Watch Your Weight.
- Stand Up More.
- Protect Your Skin.
What are 3 ways to prevent cancer?
- Don’t use tobacco. Using any type of tobacco puts you on a collision course with cancer.
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Maintain a healthy weight and be physically active.
- Protect yourself from the sun.
- Get vaccinated.
- Avoid risky behaviors.
- Get regular medical care.