What are the first warning signs of breast cancer?
- Irritated or itchy breasts.
- Change in breast color.
- Increase in breast size or shape (over a short period of time)
- Changes in touch (may feel hard, tender or warm)
- Peeling or flaking of the nipple skin.
- A breast lump or thickening.
What are the 5 warning signs of breast cancer?
- New lump in the breast or underarm (armpit).
- Thickening or swelling of part of the breast.
- Irritation or dimpling of breast skin.
- Redness or flaky skin in the nipple area or the breast.
- Pulling in of the nipple or pain in the nipple area.
What does early stage breast cancer feel like? Most don’t notice any signs at all. The most common symptom is a lump in your breast or armpit. Others include skin changes, pain, a nipple that pulls inward, and unusual discharge from your nipple.
What are the 12 signs of breast cancer?
- Swelling or thickening of the breast.
- Dimpling of the breast skin.
- Nipple crust.
- Redness or heat of breast skin.
- New nipple discharge that is not breast milk, including blood.
- Skin sores.
- Growing veins on the breast.