What do you write in a card for someone with breast cancer? Sending hugs your way. Thank you SO much for your hard work! I am so grateful for you helping women face breast cancer with strength and grace. What you do means so much to so many—keep up the great work!
What do you say to encourage someone with cancer?
- “I don’t know exactly what to say, but please know how much I care.”
- “What can I do for you?”
- “I’m always here if you ever want to talk.”
- “I’m so sorry this happened to you.”
- Use humor, but only if you know it will be received positively.
- No words, just listen.
What do you write in a cancer card for encouragement? 1. This must be a really tough time for you, but I wanted to let you know that I’m so impressed by your courage and endurance. 2. You are so determined to beat this cancer, and I’m so proud of you.
What do you say to someone who has breast cancer?
- “We’ll get through this together.
- “I am praying for you.”
- “Go to MD Anderson.
- “I am here for you.” Then follow through and really be there.
- Don’t ask what you can do to help or say, “Let me know if you need anything.” Many people will never ask for help even though they need it.