Who is the best breast cancer oncologist?
|Foluso Ademuyiwa||Washington University in St. Louis|
|George Somlo||City of Hope|
|Vered Stearns||Johns Hopkins University|
|Tiffany Traina||Memorial Sloan Kettering|
|Eric Winer||Dana Farber Cancer Institute|
What is the best hospital for treating breast cancer?
- MD Anderson Cancer Center. Aurora Fierro / Getty Images.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center is a non-profit hospital located in New York City.
- Mayo Clinic.
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
- Cleveland Clinic.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
- UCLA Medical Center.
What is the best place to go for breast cancer? Research shows that people who are treated for breast cancer at medical centers that treat many cases of breast cancer have better outcomes than do people treated at medical centers that treat breast cancer less frequently.
How do I choose a breast cancer doctor?
- Do they communicate well?
- Do they have the right expertise?
- Is their office staff responsive?
- Could you stick with them over the long-term?
- Do you want to keep looking for another doctor?