What are early breast cancer symptoms?
- Swelling of all or part of a breast (even if no lump is felt)
- Skin dimpling (sometimes looking like an orange peel)
- Breast or nipple pain.
- Nipple retraction (turning inward)
- Nipple or breast skin that is red, dry, flaking, or thickened.
- Nipple discharge (other than breast milk)
What are the 5 warning signs of breast cancer?
- New lump in the breast or underarm (armpit).
- Thickening or swelling of part of the breast.
- Irritation or dimpling of breast skin.
- Redness or flaky skin in the nipple area or the breast.
- Pulling in of the nipple or pain in the nipple area.
What a breast cancer breast looks like? If the texture of the skin on your breast starts to change, it can be a sign of breast cancer. In some cases, breast skin can start to feel bumpy like the texture of an orange. Dimpling. Breast skin can also dimple if there is a problem, so if you see signs of this, call your doctor.
Which breast is most common for breast cancer? Fact 6: Breast cancer is more common in the left breast than the right. The left breast is 5 – 10% more likely to develop cancer than the right breast. The left side of the body is also roughly 5% more prone to melanoma (a type of skin cancer).