What do you say in a card to someone who has breast cancer? Sending hugs your way. Thank you SO much for your hard work! I am so grateful for you helping women face breast cancer with strength and grace. What you do means so much to so many—keep up the great work!
What do you write in a cancer card for encouragement? 1. This must be a really tough time for you, but I wanted to let you know that I’m so impressed by your courage and endurance. 2. You are so determined to beat this cancer, and I’m so proud of you.
What are some encouraging words for someone with cancer?
- “I’m here for you.”
- “You are in my thoughts and prayers.”
- “I’m so sorry you’re going through this.”
- “Let me help you with…”
- Tell a Joke.
- “How are you doing?”
- “Any time you need to talk, I’ll listen.”
How do you cheer up someone with breast cancer?
- Be available to listen. Let your friend know that you’re available to come over when needed.
- Let her know if you don’t mind taking a call from her in the middle of the night.
- Just be yourself.
- Let her know you care.
- Phone her, but be respectful of her needs.
- Visit, but phone first to check it’s okay.