What do you write in a card for someone with breast cancer? Sending hugs your way. Thank you SO much for your hard work! I am so grateful for you helping women face breast cancer with strength and grace. What you do means so much to so many—keep up the great work!
What do you say to someone who is battling breast cancer?
- “I’m here for you.”
- “You are in my thoughts and prayers.”
- “I’m so sorry you’re going through this.”
- “Let me help you with…”
- Tell a Joke.
- “How are you doing?”
- “Any time you need to talk, I’ll listen.”
What do you write in a cancer encouragement card? 1. This must be a really tough time for you, but I wanted to let you know that I’m so impressed by your courage and endurance. 2. You are so determined to beat this cancer, and I’m so proud of you.
What are some words of encouragement for cancer patients?
- “We’ll get through this together.
- “I am praying for you.”
- “Go to MD Anderson.
- “I am here for you.” Then follow through and really be there.
- Don’t ask what you can do to help or say, “Let me know if you need anything.” Many people will never ask for help even though they need it.