What is a good gift for a breast cancer survivor?
- A Home-cooked Meal.
- Comfy Pajamas.
- A Box of Luxury Bath Products.
- Support Love.
- Takeout Gift Cards.
- Port/Mastectomy Pillow.
- Prayer Shawl.
- Ginger Candy.
Is there a symbol for breast cancer survivors? Created by SELF magazine in 1992, the widely recognized pink ribbon is a symbol that celebrates breast cancer survivors.
How do you honor a breast cancer survivor?
- Mail a greeting card or write out words of appreciation.
- Pick up the phone to wish that person a happy Cancer Survivors Month.
- Send a bouquet of flowers.
- Go to lunch or out for coffee.
- Give a small gift of appreciation.
- Throw an impromptu party.
What is a Pink Ribbon Survivor? During Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October and throughout the year—people wear pink ribbons to honor survivors, remember those lost to the disease, and to support the progress we are making together to defeat breast cancer.