What is the cause of rise of breast cancer? Inherited genes that increase cancer risk.
Certain gene mutations that increase the risk of breast cancer can be passed from parents to children. The most well-known gene mutations are referred to as BRCA1 and BRCA2.
What are the 5 warning signs of breast cancer?
- New lump in the breast or underarm (armpit).
- Thickening or swelling of part of the breast.
- Irritation or dimpling of breast skin.
- Redness or flaky skin in the nipple area or the breast.
- Pulling in of the nipple or pain in the nipple area.
What kind of food causes breast cancer? Research shows that a diet high in fried foods may significantly increase your risk of breast cancer. Indeed, in a study in 620 Iranian women, fried food intake was the largest risk factor for breast cancer development ( 41 ). Processed meats. Processed meats like bacon and sausage may raise your risk of breast cancer.
What are 5 ways to prevent breast cancer?
- Limit alcohol. The more alcohol you drink, the greater your risk of developing breast cancer.
- Maintain a healthy weight. If your weight is healthy, work to maintain that weight.
- Be physically active.
- Limit postmenopausal hormone therapy.