What is the slogan for breast cancer? Breast Cancer Awareness Slogans
Breast Cancer Awareness Is Not Just a Month. Fighting Breast Cancer Takes Everyone. Every Ribbon Makes A Difference. Awareness Is Power.
What is a good quote for cancer? “Cancer is a part of our life, but it’s not our whole life.” “There’s almost always something to smile about.” “You can do anything you set your mind to.” “When cancer happens, you don’t put life on hold.
What do I say to a friend with breast cancer?
- “We’ll get through this together.
- “I am praying for you.”
- “Go to MD Anderson.
- “I am here for you.” Then follow through and really be there.
- Don’t ask what you can do to help or say, “Let me know if you need anything.” Many people will never ask for help even though they need it.
What do you say in a breast cancer card?
- “I’m here for you.”
- “You are in my thoughts and prayers.”
- “I’m so sorry you’re going through this.”
- “Let me help you with…”
- Tell a Joke.
- “How are you doing?”
- “Any time you need to talk, I’ll listen.”