What to get someone who survived breast cancer?
- Essential Oils. First up: Essential Oils!
- Shower Lanyards.
- Tea bags, mints, and candies.
- Lip Balms.
- Nonslip Socks.
- Gentle Body Soaps.
What is a good gift for a cancer survivor?
- Inspiring books and encouraging words.
- Time, presence and logistical support.
- The convenience of prepared meals.
- Handmade crafts and heartfelt greetings.
- Soft blankets and comfortable head gear.
- The totally unexpected.
What do you get someone after breast surgery?
- Drain lanyard for shower – Once surgery is completed, you will most likely have drains that are coming out of your body and being held in place with stitches.
- Mastectomy pillow – THIS WAS MY FAVORITE ITEM!
- Shower seat – I had no idea how weak I would be after surgery.
Is there a flower that represents breast cancer? If you know someone who is suffering from breast cancer, there is no better way to brighten their day than a gift of pink gerbera daisies.