What to gift someone who has breast cancer?
There are so many great ideas, but we’ve got some favorites to share with you!
- Essential Oils. First up: Essential Oils!
- Shower Lanyards.
- Tea bags, mints, and candies.
- Lip Balms.
- Nonslip Socks.
- Gentle Body Soaps.
What do you put in a breast cancer care package?
- Books & Magazines. Gift your loved one some entertainment during treatment or long hospital stays.
- A Handwritten Card.
- Practical Items.
- Homemade Crafts.
- Head Coverings.
- Post Surgery Clothing.
- Healthy Snacks.
What is a thoughtful gift for someone with cancer? Consider gifts that provide comfort, like blankets and soft robes. Gifts that provide stress relief, like an aromatherapy pillow, will also be appreciated. Consider books and movies to provide entertainment when your friend is feeling fatigued. Warm hats and scarves are also good choices if the weather is cold.
What do you get a woman who has cancer?
- A Meal Service or Gift Cards. Traveling to and from home for cancer treatments can be time consuming and tiring for both the patient and caregiver.
- A Massage.
- Time Off.
- A Clean (or Organized) Home.
- Comfortable Clothing.
- A Care Basket.
- The Same Gift You’d Get Them Otherwise.