What’s the best cancer charity to donate to?
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- American Cancer Society.
- Cancer Research Institute.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance.
- Prostate Cancer Foundation.
- Livestrong Foundation.
Is Susan G. Komen A good charity? Good. This charity’s score is 82.42, earning it a 3-Star rating. Donors can “Give with Confidence” to this charity.
Is breast cancer a good charity? Of the three charities highly recommended by Charity Watch, the Breast Cancer Foundation received Charity Navigator’s highest rating of four stars. The National Breast Cancer Coalition Fund and the Breast Cancer Prevention Partners both received three stars.
Which is the best cancer charity in the UK? Macmillan has grown to become the largest cancer care and support charity in the UK. They provide practical, medical and financial support and push for better cancer care.