Which bra is best for breast cancer patients?
- soft seams.
- a wide underband (the band that goes under the cups and round your back)
- deep front and side panels.
- full cups.
- cup separation (the centre of the bra between the cups should sit flat on your chest)
Should breast cancer patients wear bras? After your breast cancer surgery, you are likely to have some swelling and scar tissue. After radiation therapy, your skin could be sore and hurting. The right kind of bra can help ease these side-effects to some extent, till your body heals completely.
What is the best bra after lumpectomy?
- True Body Lift Scoop Neck Bra.
- Oysho Post-Surgery Bra.
- Anaono Gloria Soft Lace Bralette.
- Third Love Monica Post-Surgery Full Coverage Bra.
- Marena FlexFit Drain Bulb Management Bra.
- Heart & Core Larissa Post-Surgical Bra.
- Marena Implant Stabilizer Band.
Do padded bras cause breast cancer? The authors suggest that bras can compress the lymphatic system of the breast, causing toxins to become trapped in the breast tissue to cause cancer. The overall consensus among doctors is that neither the type of bra worn nor the tightness of undergarments has any connection to the risk of breast cancer. Dr.