Can breast cancer make your arm hurt? Symptoms of a regional recurrence may include: lumps in your lymph nodes under the arm or near the collarbone. chest pain. pain or loss of sensation in your arm or shoulder.
Can breast pain make your arm hurt? Both breasts are usually involved, but occasionally, one breast will experience a greater degree of pain. Often, the pain is greatest in the upper-outer quadrants (from the nipple back toward the armpit) and sometimes radiates to the arm pit and arm.
What are the 5 warning signs of breast cancer?
- New lump in the breast or underarm (armpit).
- Thickening or swelling of part of the breast.
- Irritation or dimpling of breast skin.
- Redness or flaky skin in the nipple area or the breast.
- Pulling in of the nipple or pain in the nipple area.
What are the symptoms of stage 1 breast cancer?
- Nipple discharge.
- Dimpling of the skin.
- Swelling or redness of the breast.
- A lump in the breast or the armpit.
- Changes to the texture of the skin of the breast.
- Inversion or flattening of the nipple.