Does breast cancer change your personality? Behavioral symptoms are a common side effect of breast cancer diagnosis and treatment and include disturbances in energy, sleep, mood, and cognition. These symptoms cause serious disruption in patients’ quality of life and may persist for years following treatment.
What are some resources for breast cancer patients?
- Bringing Hope Home. (484) 580-8395.
- CancerCare. (800) 813-4673 (800-813-HOPE)
- Forward4Tobi. (847) 894-6650.
- HealthWell Foundation. (800) 675-8416.
- PAN Foundation. (866) 316-7263 (866-316-PANF)
- The Pink Fund. (877) 234-7465 (877-234-PINK)
- CancerConnect. (208) 727-6880.
- Cancer Support Community (CSC) (888) 793-9355.
What is the easiest breast cancer to treat? Ductal carcinoma in situ or DCIS
The cancer cells have not spread through the walls of the ducts into the nearby breast tissue. Nearly all women with DCIS can be cured.
What can the American cancer Society do for me? We provide patients and caregivers with resources that can help improve – and even save – lives. From free rides to chemo, places to stay when treatment is far from home, and our live 24/7 helpline, we’re here for everyone with cancer questions and concerns, when and where they need us.