How do you decorate for breast cancer awareness?
Is there a symbol for breast cancer survivors? Created by SELF magazine in 1992, the widely recognized pink ribbon is a symbol that celebrates breast cancer survivors.
How do you honor breast cancer survivors?
- Mail a greeting card or write out words of appreciation.
- Pick up the phone to wish that person a happy Cancer Survivors Month.
- Send a bouquet of flowers.
- Go to lunch or out for coffee.
- Give a small gift of appreciation.
- Throw an impromptu party.
How can we honor breast cancer?
- Donate Monthly. We make giving monthly easy, so you can make a difference all year long.
- Honorary Donation. Honor a loved one with your best research gift.
- Memorial Donation. Commemorate a loved one by making a donation in her or his name.
- Donate by Mail.
- Start Your Fundraiser.