What are the first warning signs of breast cancer?
- Irritated or itchy breasts.
- Change in breast color.
- Increase in breast size or shape (over a short period of time)
- Changes in touch (may feel hard, tender or warm)
- Peeling or flaking of the nipple skin.
- A breast lump or thickening.
What are the 7 signs of breast cancer?
- Swollen lymph nodes under the arm or around the collarbone.
- Swelling of all or part of the breast.
- Skin irritation or dimpling.
- Breast or nipple pain.
- Nipple retraction.
- Redness, scaliness, or thickening of the nipple or breast skin.
- Nipple discharge.
What are some early signs of breast cancer that can sometimes go unnoticed?
- Leaking Nipple.
- Bloody Nipple Discharge.
- Swollen Lymph Nodes.
- Itchy Nipple.
- Tender, Swollen Breasts.
- Know Your Breasts.
What are the 12 signs of breast cancer?
- Swelling or thickening of the breast.
- Dimpling of the breast skin.
- Nipple crust.
- Redness or heat of breast skin.
- New nipple discharge that is not breast milk, including blood.
- Skin sores.
- Growing veins on the breast.