What do I write in a card for breast cancer? Here’s to you—I hope that you get steadier, stronger, and better every day. 22. Just wanted to write you a note to wish you love and strength during this difficult time.
What do you say to someone with cancer inspirational?
- “I’m here for you.”
- “You are in my thoughts and prayers.”
- “I’m so sorry you’re going through this.”
- “Let me help you with…”
- Tell a Joke.
- “How are you doing?”
- “Any time you need to talk, I’ll listen.”
What do you say to someone who has breast cancer?
- “We’ll get through this together.
- “I am praying for you.”
- “Go to MD Anderson.
- “I am here for you.” Then follow through and really be there.
- Don’t ask what you can do to help or say, “Let me know if you need anything.” Many people will never ask for help even though they need it.
How do you cheer up someone with breast cancer?
- Be available to listen. Let your friend know that you’re available to come over when needed.
- Let her know if you don’t mind taking a call from her in the middle of the night.
- Just be yourself.
- Let her know you care.
- Phone her, but be respectful of her needs.
- Visit, but phone first to check it’s okay.