What do you put in a breast cancer gift basket?
- Books & Magazines. Gift your loved one some entertainment during treatment or long hospital stays.
- A Handwritten Card.
- Practical Items.
- Homemade Crafts.
- Head Coverings.
- Post Surgery Clothing.
- Healthy Snacks.
What do you get someone with breast cancer?
- Essential Oils. First up: Essential Oils!
- Shower Lanyards.
- Tea bags, mints, and candies.
- Lip Balms.
- Nonslip Socks.
- Gentle Body Soaps.
What do you put in a cancer patient basket?
- Chapstick. Lips can become dry during radiation and chemotherapy.
- Coloring books and travel games.
- Framed photos.
- Fuzzy socks or slippers.
- Hand sanitizer.
- Hard candy or gum.
- Hat or salon gift certificate.
What to buy someone who just found out they have cancer?
- A Meal Service or Gift Cards. Traveling to and from home for cancer treatments can be time consuming and tiring for both the patient and caregiver.
- A Massage.
- Time Off.
- A Clean (or Organized) Home.
- Comfortable Clothing.
- A Care Basket.
- The Same Gift You’d Get Them Otherwise.