What is the earliest symptom of breast cancer? A painless lump in the breast is usually the first sign of breast cancer, though you may not feel it yourself. Instead, many lumps are detected by a routine screening mammogram.
What are the 7 signs of breast cancer?
- Swollen lymph nodes under the arm or around the collarbone.
- Swelling of all or part of the breast.
- Skin irritation or dimpling.
- Breast or nipple pain.
- Nipple retraction.
- Redness, scaliness, or thickening of the nipple or breast skin.
- Nipple discharge.
How do you feel when you have cancer in your breast? Breast cancer can have different symptoms for different people. Most don’t notice any signs at all. The most common symptom is a lump in your breast or armpit. Others include skin changes, pain, a nipple that pulls inward, and unusual discharge from your nipple.
What are the 12 signs of breast cancer?
- Swelling or thickening of the breast.
- Dimpling of the breast skin.
- Nipple crust.
- Redness or heat of breast skin.
- New nipple discharge that is not breast milk, including blood.
- Skin sores.
- Growing veins on the breast.