What to get someone who survived breast cancer?
- Essential Oils. First up: Essential Oils!
- Shower Lanyards.
- Tea bags, mints, and candies.
- Lip Balms.
- Nonslip Socks.
- Gentle Body Soaps.
What do you get a cancer survivor?
- A Meal Service or Gift Cards. Traveling to and from home for cancer treatments can be time consuming and tiring for both the patient and caregiver.
- A Massage.
- Time Off.
- A Clean (or Organized) Home.
- Comfortable Clothing.
- A Care Basket.
- The Same Gift You’d Get Them Otherwise.
What do you get someone after breast surgery?
- Drain lanyard for shower – Once surgery is completed, you will most likely have drains that are coming out of your body and being held in place with stitches.
- Mastectomy pillow – THIS WAS MY FAVORITE ITEM!
- Shower seat – I had no idea how weak I would be after surgery.
What to buy someone who has had a mastectomy? You don’t need to spend much and you can include things like: puzzle books, tissues, lipbalm, hand sanitizer, magazines, books (no need for them to be brand new), chocolate, herbal tea bags, sweets, mints, water spray and so on (take a look at the list of gift ideas below).