What are the hidden symptoms of breast cancer?
- You notice a lump under your arm or on your collarbone.
- You find a dimpled area on your breast.
- Your nipples look red or flakey.
- You have any sort of discharge from your nipple.
- The size of one breast changes subtly.
- The skin of your breast is irritated.
What was your first breast cancer symptom? A lump in your breast or underarm that doesn’t go away. This is often the first symptom of breast cancer. Your doctor can usually see a lump on a mammogram long before you can see or feel it. Swelling in your armpit or near your collarbone.
Do you feel sick with breast cancer? Some general symptoms that breast cancer may have spread include: Feeling constantly tired. Constant nausea (feeling sick) Unexplained weight loss and loss of appetite.
What does the pain feel like when you have breast cancer? Breast or nipple pain
Although breast cancer is often painless, it is important not to ignore any signs or symptoms that could be due to breast cancer. Some people may describe the pain as a burning and tender sensation. Learn more about what breast cancer feels like here.