What do you give a breast cancer survivor?
- A Home-cooked Meal.
- Comfy Pajamas.
- A Box of Luxury Bath Products.
- Support Love.
- Takeout Gift Cards.
- Port/Mastectomy Pillow.
- Prayer Shawl.
- Ginger Candy.
How do you honor a breast cancer survivor?
- Mail a greeting card or write out words of appreciation.
- Pick up the phone to wish that person a happy Cancer Survivors Month.
- Send a bouquet of flowers.
- Go to lunch or out for coffee.
- Give a small gift of appreciation.
- Throw an impromptu party.
What cancer Cannot do pendant? “It cannot cripple love, shatter hope, dissolve faith, destroy peace, kill friendship, suppress memories, silence courage, invade the soul, steal eternal life, or conquer the spirit.” Take that, cancer. Organically shaped 1″ pendant is brushed sterling silver.
Is there a symbol for breast cancer survivors? Created by SELF magazine in 1992, the widely recognized pink ribbon is a symbol that celebrates breast cancer survivors.