What does the beginning of breast cancer look like? Some common, early warning signs of breast cancer include: Skin changes, such as swelling, redness, or other visible differences in one or both breasts. An increase in size or change in shape of the breast(s) Changes in the appearance of one or both nipples.
What does a breast cancer spot look like? This rare, fast-growing type rarely causes a distinct lump. Instead, breast skin can become thick, red, and look pitted, like an orange peel. The area might also feel warm or tender and have small bumps that look like a rash.
What are the 5 warning signs of breast cancer?
- Swelling of all or part of a breast (even if no lump is felt)
- Skin dimpling (sometimes looking like an orange peel)
- Breast or nipple pain.
- Nipple retraction (turning inward)
- Nipple or breast skin that is red, dry, flaking, or thickened.
- Nipple discharge (other than breast milk)
What does normal breast cancer look like? a lump or swelling in either of your armpits. a change in the look or feel of your skin, such as puckering or dimpling, a rash or redness. a rash (like eczema), crusting, scaly or itchy skin or redness on or around your nipple. a change in the appearance of your nipple, such as becoming sunken into your breast.