Which food is good for breast cancer?
- Leafy green vegetables. Kale, arugula, spinach, mustard greens, and chard are just a few of the leafy green vegetables that may have anticancer properties.
- Citrus fruits.
- Fatty fish.
- Fermented foods.
- Allium vegetables.
- Peaches, apples, and pears.
- Cruciferous vegetables.
What can I drink to fight cancer? Tea and Coffee. Ingredients in tea and coffee may protect against a variety of cancers. The antioxidants in coffee seem to be especially effective against endometrial cancer. And green tea seems protective against prostate cancer.
What foods reduce cancer cells?
- Antioxidants, Phytochemicals, and Cancer.
- Garlic: Stinky Breath, but Super Healthy.
- Broccoli: Phytochemical Powerhouse.
- Tomatoes: Potential Weapon Against Prostate Cancer.
- Strawberries: Rich in Antioxidants.
- Carrots: Best Eaten Cooked.
- Spinach: A Super Carotenoid Source.
What stops cancer cells from growing? Histone deacetylase inhibitors are also called HDAC inhibitors or HDIs. They block the action of a group of enzymes that remove chemicals called acetyl groups from particular proteins. This can stop the cancer cell from using some genes that would help it to grow and divide. This might kill the cancer cell completely.